Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A look back and things we're looking foward to....

Overall, 2007 was a wonderful year for us. We feel like things get better with each year. So here are some highlights of our 2007:

Career - Larry was hired as the Safety Engineer with a company on the east side of WA state. We now live in the area where we spent most of our youth and our parents now live (so we're home).

Toronto
- In March, I took my first trip to Toronto, Ontario, I visited Niagara Falls and fell in love with the area - so much, in fact, that I wanted to share the experience with my family. We went again in July as a family. I took my 3rd and final trip for the year to Toronto in October. So far, no plans to go back, but I have fond memories!

House
- We remodeled! I don't know what we would have done if we had known we'd move so soon. I expected to enjoy it a little longer so it's definitely ready to sell. We've had it listed since the end of August, but we think January has got to be the month it sells! We have before/after pictures in a previous post.

We are looking forward to a few things this new year. Larry will graduate with his Masters Degree in June, hopefully we'll sell our house and move into a new one, Jared will be reading, David will start Kindergarten in September and I am making my own opportunities to advance in my photography.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sounds like a great year. If you ever want some help with your photog stuff let me know. I am more than willing to help.
Happy New Year!