I caught David exercising tonight and was amazed! He went for 17 minutes and .25 miles. The most amazing thing isn't the amount of time or how far he went. It was what he said while he was exercising. I had to post a video. He said, "I was exercising like you!" I think that I forget how much my habits influence them. It's things like this that make me want to continue living healthy, not just for myself, but for the boys.
Okay - this is just funny! Jared goes too fast for his little body and runs out of steam. I giggle every time I watch it.
For the record, I've been exercising regularly since David was almost a year old so he doesn't know any other life style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so funny that they are exersicing like you. Your boys are so big I love the viedos I am still trying to figure this blog thing out I can;t even figure out how to do a slide show.
Post a Comment