Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another foggy morning

I was planning to crash after the kids went off to school because I was super tired and didn't sleep well. However, I could see fog out over the city and that woke me right up. What a treat! I drove to several locations around the area's bridges and found my two favorites.

I love the Cable Bridge! It's a great subject to photograph in almost any weather and at any time of the day/night, I really enjoyed the fog around it this morning and the clouds in the background.

Photobucket

I could barely see the Blue Bridge through the fog, but I kind of liked the effect.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

love that one of the cable bridge! is that in black and white, or was everything mysterious this morning?

terramisu said...

Oooooooo- Gorgeous, Sonja!

NaDell said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing all your great pictures with us.

Heather said...

The cable bridge shot is awesome.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love that picture, very, very cool. How are you doing?