

Here's my shameless project showoff. I finally figured out what to do with a blank wall in my house. I am not the clever designer so I copy other people :) A friend posted a picture of what she did to her wall and I pretty much copied it exactly - I know my frames are different and so are the sizes, but other than that.... I'm a copycat.

11 comments:
You guys look awesome!
Love the pic wall. What is in the frames? I love that green inside!
So fun! I'm dumb and don't know what you are supposed to me though.
Love the wall! You did a GREAT job!
Love the costumes! They look familiar, but I can't quite place them---
Fantastic wall Sonja--it looks really good.
That looks great, I have been wanting to do something like that but I just haven't done it yet.
Your costumes ROCK! And I love the wall. When are you coming down to decorate my home?miss you guys terrible I have no one to walk with.
the picture wall is great. And it's on the tip of my tongue as to who you are but I can't place it.
I love that, Im doing the same thing but I think messy frames on my big wall. It has taken me months just to get the table. Yours looks so pretty! Your costumes are great, my kids are VERY impressed!
You and Larry are the two main characters from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Nice costumes! What did I win? :)
Your wall looks great!! And you and your hubby looked awesome! I love it when the adults dress up too.
Really a great job Sonja. I love the look of the costumes and the wall. Nice job.
verification word was
catranch
Are you guys into cats or something :)
Sonja,
I don't care where you copied that from--that looks fabulous! Great job!
Post a Comment