I met JaXxon yesterday, a nurse at the hospital called to request my service. He was born early in the morning and was on life support when I met him. I only took a couple of photos and offered to come back when the tubes were out. I would make better images that way, sweeter memories for the family. So a few hours later, I was called to come back in. The mother told me she could feel that this session was a form of therapy for her. That made me feel good. My mom came along and assisted me with my equipment so I could get the best shots. Here are his precious feet. I have more on my
photo blog in black and white.

For those who don't know, I am a volunteer photographer with an organization called '
Now I lay me down to sleep.'
7 comments:
I am truly inspired by your dedication. And Those pictures are priceless.
How beautiful, your Mom talked about it in church today. What a special time for families. How do your boys like their new primary?
What a beautiful and humbling experience! You are a beautiful person to do that!
This makes me emotional every time--you are so wonderful for doing this. Some of our good friends had twins that died prematurely,and I know what it would have meant to them to have someone come in and do this for them.
Very touching Sonja. Your mother shared of her experience that she had there. She was very very overcome with the whole time. It really was wonderful to hear about. You do a treasure for family. She said it is a very healing photograph session. You are using your gifts for good.
i love that you do this- it means so much
I think it's so great what you do. And I too enjoyed listening to your Mom's testimony about her experience she had there.
Post a Comment