Friday, February 22, 2008

Stitches

Jared met a pole, it made quite an impression on him. I don't think Jared was impressed enough to spend any more time with it, though.
Photobucket
At least the stitches were a manly blue :)
Photobucket
It took 3 of us to hold him down for the doctor, he wasn't very excited about a numbing shot or the stitches. But hey, at least he will have a matching scar on the other eyebrow. See? There's always a bright side.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Ah the fun of stiches! And holding a child down for them. So sorry!

terramisu said...

That is so Funny- I loved the way you put it "He met a pole!"

Blackeyedsue said...

Awww. I am sorry about the stitches...but the pictures are GORGEOUS! That kid has beautiful eyes!

Brad said...

No way! I got 3 stitches in EXACTLY the same place when I was 6 years old! I met a gate.