Sunday, October 10, 2010

Top 10 favorite things

Since it's 10-10-10, I was inspired to make some sort of top 10 list.


10 of My Favorite Things..... (in no particular order)

*A warm and meaningful hug from Larry or the boys.
Photobucket
*The smell from my grandparents farm in Ashton, ID. It's a mixture of trees, flowers, mountain fresh air and pine.
Photobucket
*Remembering something from my past that makes me smile, especially if it includes my late brother.
Photobucket
*Packages in the mail. I love it when it's delivered by hand, it feels like I'm getting an unexpected present.
Photobucket
*Finding money in some old pair of jeans that I haven't worn in awhile.
Photobucket
*Saturday mornings when we sleep in, the boys crawl into bed with us and snuggle.
Photobucket
*Spectacular sunsets or sunrises, we get them a lot here. I love them even more when I happen to have my camera on me.
Photobucket
*Road trips and vacations.
Photobucket
*Holidays, I love them even more when the whole family is together.
Photobucket
*A good book, one that keeps me from leaving my chair.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sonja, I loved this idea and was wishing I had seen it yesterday! lol I'll just make a list anyway. It was nice to see some of your favorite things.