Sunday, October 3, 2010

E! Investigates Bullying

I took some time to put this together, it is of the program my mom and I were interviewed for in January of this year, click here if you missed that post. My heart breaks every time I read a story of another child who is lost because a bully steals their will to live. Bullies are thieves, they steal souls and happiness. I am hoping this program will teach parents to take bullying seriously. If your child comes home and complains about a bully at school, do what it takes to make your child safe. Schools have an obligation and more than 40 states have laws to protect victims of bullies.



The full program is 45 minutes long and you can find it on the E! Network (a cable channel), it probably comes on at least once per month. Sometimes more if there is a related story that makes the national headlines.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

that was really well done. thanks so much for sharing.

Cat said...

Sonja I had no clue. Thank you for sharing this.