Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yes David

Today, Jared is at cub scout day camp and David has to miss all of the fun so we declared it to be "Yes David" day....... within reason. Obviously, we can't fly to Disneyland (his first request). We have been busy all day with visiting the library, his grandparents, and playing board games. We got really lucky and happened to show up at McDonalds when Ronald McDonald was there.

Photobucket

I think clowns are freaky, but I'm also an excellent actress :) Ronald McDonald felt bad that David didn't get a book (I guess they were handing them out for free) so he went and got us cookies. He was also kind enough to pose while I pulled out my cell phone and took a picture. By the way David talks about this experience, it is possible that Santa Clause is nobody compared to Ronald McDonald. He wanted a poster for his bedroom..... this is where I draw the line. Thank heavens McDonalds doesn't sell freaky pictures of clowns.

David's next request is a hula hooping contest. I always beat him, but it's his day so maybe he'll get lucky.

No comments: