I got up really early this morning to go with a couple of friends on a little shooting adventure. Our first stop was a little horse farm in a neighboring town. Every morning at 7:30, this man lets his horses out to run in the pasture and have their breakfast. We thought it would be fun to photograph them running. Unfortunately, I had the wrong lens for good running images, but I got some great close-ups. The great news is that it happens every morning so we're welcome to go back and keep trying.

Awwww, just perfect for Valentines Day!

I think this dog was being a real tease, he's lucky he didn't get neutered by the horse.


Can you see a smile?

After we had our fun with the horses, we headed for another town further away and found a great old barn and a mossy old house - it was scary looking! We made all sorts of jokes about it being a real fixer upper.


1 comment:
I LOVE your old barn photos! They would look awesome in my house. Do you sell them?
Post a Comment