
All of the art is for sale as well and for one night only, I will be offering this print for sale ..... (it is a 20 X 30 standout print - it's ready to hang). It just arrived via UPS today and it looks awesome!

In other news... Jared took 4th place out of 15 pinewood derby cars (cub scouts). He had a lot of fun and got graphite all over himself so he looks like a dirty bum.

A friend and I drove to a tree farm for some shooting fun. Our trigger fingers froze in the cold, but we needed to get out and shoot. It's tough to find the ambition to run out in the dead of winter and shoot, unless there's fog, fluffy snow or something awesome to shoot. These two are my favorites.


The boys got to go to a fire station for a tour, they were so excited! Jared was already training for his position as a future fire fighter by asking A LOT of questions and getting to know all of the buttons/knobs/wheels. It was hard to reign him in. Near the end of the tour, they sat in a conference room to talk about fire safety. They had to kids repeat, "Never play with fire" a few times. One kid asked if it was okay to do with adults around and you can guess what answer the fire fighter gave. Jared started to say something, but I cut him off with "Quiet Jared!" I just know I'm going to win 'Mother of the Year' with this one........

1 comment:
Love the pictures! And congrats on putting pics in the local store; the display looks great.
Post a Comment