We moved in Thursday of last week and are finally settled into our new house. I still have pictures to put up on the wall so this house looks more like a home, but I'm having a hard time deciding where (there's too much wall space). I actually have empty drawers, isn't that something?!
We're getting landscaping bids so if you know someone who does it full time or on the side (who doesn't charge an arm and leg).... let me know and I'll call you for a number. Right now, the boys are content with riding their bikes on the sidewalk, but I know they'd love grass to play on.
We had our first visitor from church. She brought flowers, it was so sweet! They look so lovely on our table, it brightens the whole room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am so very happy for you Sonja. I hope it all goes well. I am still keeping you on the 8th ward list though. ;)
Congradulations!! I am just a tad bit jealous.
Beautiful flowers. Can't wait to see pics of the new digs!! Congrats on the home.
What a lovely feeling to have someone visit with flowers. That's really inspirational to me because I need to be a better friend and neighbor. Can't wait to see your new place with your things in it.
Yay! How fun to have so much room that you have empty drawers! What a sweet neighbor.
Post a Comment