Friday, August 22, 2008

May-Ho Ice Cream

Nothing says "summer" like something sweet and cold..... something like homemade ice cream. Only David calls it "may-ho ice cream." I don't bother correcting him, he says it with such enthusiasm - it really is cute!

Photobucket

This week has been a big week for our house. We got sprinklers and sod put in, they did a fantastic job and for a great price. We still have curbing to do and lots of gardening - something I'm not really good at, but I'll have to learn if I want this place to look nice. Here's a work in progress, it sure beats having rock and dirt for a yard.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jan said...

Home sweet home and ice cream. Nothing sounds better. Yeah for sprinklers.

Cindy said...

I hear you about the homemade ice cream! We have been living off it this summer. I wish I could switch you yards. we still have a beautiful ditch in ours this year it bloomed flowers(weeds). By the way your yard looks nice.

Sheree said...

It looks great! It is fun to see the finished product.

Company EIGHT said...

Two of my favorite things--homemade ice cream and new grass! YAY!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

This has got me craving some May-Ho ice cream.

The yard is looking fantstic.

Teri said...

Cute house, That must be nice to have a sprinkler system since it is so hot over there for the summer it will be nice to not have your grass turn yellow like ours is.

Deborama said...

Your yard looks huge, how fun! I bet your loving the new house!

smart mama said...

i'll take a dish of may-ho anyday