Then......

Now.....

10 Things I love about Jared......
*He loves being alive, anyone who meets him can tell that he'll get everything he can out of life.
*His smile, it's so easy to get one from him and they are always genuine.
*He still cuddles with me, I love that he lays on my lap at church.
*He's ticklish, his laugh is contageous!
*His energy, he could run all day and not seem to tire.
*His creativity - he enjoys art, I can't wait to see how he applies this when he is older.
*He enjoys helping to serve others, he has a big heart!
*His humor, whether he means to be funny or not.
*He likes to build and figure things out, he thinks of things that I don't.
*His big brown eyes - hard to say no when he gives me a sad puppy face.

No comments:
Post a Comment