Saturday, September 25, 2010

Balloons!

What child doesn't love balloons? Ever since the boys were little, they got excited about getting balloons. Imagine seeing a giant hot air balloon take off right in front of you, needless to say, they were SO EXCITED!

We got up early this morning and drove to a nearby city so we could see the balloon festival. I went yesterday and wanted to share the experience with the boys, I knew they'd love it. I wish I had seen their faces when the first one lifted off, apparently people were taking pictures of the boys as their mouths hung open. After watching a few take off, they joined me at the bridge to watch more hot air balloons as they dipped into the river. They were nearly jumping up and down with excitement, people around them couldn't help but smile at these two excited boys.



Here are some more highlights....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is 100% legit, Larry saw the original with his own eyes. I just happened to be in the right place and at the right time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tallia said...

We were there today too! Too bad we didn't see you. I love your pictures!