This last weekend, he ran with a team of 12 people in the Cascade Lakes Relay. It took 36 hours to run 216.6 miles. They ran on dirt, through the dust of traffic, on pavement and over hills. It was a tough course, but they finished well. Can you imagine this view?


The fresh air and cool breeze was the perfect setting for a run! One of our team members even had a stream waiting for her to jump into when she was finished.
Larry was really proud of his shirt and medal, I think he wore it all the way home and brought it to work the next day. Running 20 miles in one weekend is something to be excited about, I sure am proud of him!

2 comments:
Way to go, Larry! I've heard that running can be addictive for some, I wish it would be for me. I ran a 5K in May and have had a hard time falling in love with it since. But I'm not giving up! Congrats on your race, what a great accomplishment!
That's amazing. I get winded running to the mailbox.
Post a Comment