Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pure Talent

It's hard to describe in words how proud I am of my boys and after watching this short video loaded with 1st class talent, you'll see why.......



While I'm on the subject of being a proud momma, Jared surprised me yesterday morning by getting himself breakfast, showering and getting ready for school before I woke up. Needless to say, he's been praised through the roof for his independence. And because David can't be outdone, he followed his older brother's example and did the same thing this morning. I've been waiting years for this, let's hope it sticks.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

It's so great that you document these kinds of things for your boys (and all of us).
I love it when kids have healthy competitions to do good. It's the best!!! "No, mom! I want to set the table. It's not her turn tonight!" =)

Brenda said...

sounds like Rudolf the Red Nosed Raindeer

Krista said...

It is great when they have that desire to get up and get ready all on their own. My kids have done it couple of times, of which I'm grateful.