Sunday, May 3, 2009

Camera Fun

I went to a local nursery with the local photo club and took photos of flowers, leaves and garden decor. It was a lot of fun for me, I took my old Kodak Duaflex for some through-the-viewfinder shots. This one is my favorites....

Photobucket

My latest photo shoot was for a client I consider to be a "regular." I took her maternity photos, newborn photos and now his 6-month old photos. We had a good time and I enjoyed his gummy smiles! It also turns out that Larry is an excellent assistant, he was able to get this baby to smile at just the right moment.

Photobucket

Ready for work!
Photobucket

It has been nice having Larry home for these past 3 months despite the situation. I will miss him when he goes back to work next Monday. It's interesting that many couples are at each others throats when they spend too much time together, but Larry and I are just the opposite. We have been much happier.

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love your postitive thinking.

I love seeing your photo techniques, the flower is very cool.

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

I had a horrible day when John went back to work. It was so hard. I really wanted to be able to support the family with my at home job so that he could stay home with me all the time. Now that he has got a job where he isn't gone ALL THE TIME, that has helped.

Heidi D. said...

Beautiful pictures. =o)

I know what you mean about having your hubby home and how nice it is.
When Jason takes vacation, I love it... I love having him around- we don't argue at all. And I'm often sad (as is he, since he doesn't like it out at work) when he has to go back.