Saturday, April 18, 2009

I can share these now....

I took some photos within the last couple of weeks that I've been dying to share. However, I entered them into a local contest and I don't really know who knows about my blog, it's out there so I had to be careful. It's suppose to be anonymous until the contest has ended and all of the votes are in.

This one took 2nd place for the "Reflections" contest....
Photobucket

These others I considered entering, but didn't (only one entry allowed per contest)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have more photos for the black and white contest, but the contest hasn't ended officially so I'll have to wait. Here are the photos I didn't enter.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Deborama said...

GORGEOUS! I love that first one! Your amazing!

ditndetes said...

I just LOVE that first pic! It says so much!

Jodi said...

I love your pictures. You're so talented. And I too love the first picture. You need to hang it in your home somewhere - or I will for you. ;)

Carrie Snider said...

Wow, those are stunning!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Beautiful as always.
Congratulations on your second place, the top one is amazing.

Have a great day.

Cindy said...

You are very talented!