Saturday, March 7, 2009

Video of Niagara Falls

I froze my little fingers off to get this footage, but I wanted to show you what I saw while I was there. The whole area was ice and snow, it was gorgeous! I wish I had a better video camera to do it justice.

3 comments:

ditndetes said...

That was really cool! I've never been there, so that was awesome! Thanks!!!

ditndetes said...

Just coming back to tell you that I dreamt all night long that I was in NY, I got lost, and couldn't find the falls. I woke up wondering why the heck I'd dream of that and then I remembered your blog was one of the last things I saw before I went to bed last night! So thanks for the dreams!

Jodi said...

So cool (and cold I'm sure)!! Thanks for sharing. I was only 6 or 7 when my parents took us there.